lackofintelligencelackofintelligence

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 25 Fans

Great Destiny Man 2 Great Destiny Man 2

Steve seagal?

Am i the only one that thinks great destiny man looks like steven seagal?

1. he kicks butt.
2. he never get any scratches from battles.
3. he looks like a horse's ass.
4. the last scene was one of the scenarios steven has experienced in one of his movies! i dont remember the name of the movie, but i remember him being a detective, lol. A noob saved his life and becomes his apprentice.

in other words, this is a perfected version of a steven seagal movie.

I prefer this more than samurai jack or steven seagal to be honest. I LOVE YOU. <3 5/5 - 10/10

Messed-Up Bible Stories 9 Messed-Up Bible Stories 9

Haha-Haha!

My father (who is extemly religious) laughed at this, until they started making out.. then he got pissed.. :(

Salad Fingers Episode 9 Salad Fingers Episode 9

why?

Why? omfg why? What was the point? if it was to freak me out, you sure as hell made your point!

Warriors of the Portal Warriors of the Portal

10000/10

5* 10/10 omfg keep this up.

Animating Boxes at 3am Animating Boxes at 3am

very bisarre..

But very true! You've managed show us the world order's [illuminati] true goal and purpose with us, regular humans.

You've given us the 3 simple steps of life. School, Work, Marriage. put all of these together.. what do they make? KIDS! We were put on this world to breed! atleast that's
what those damn US presidents and senators think.

You deliver more than just a cute flash. you show us the truth, the damn illuminati at their peak!

PS. if you're not familiar with illuminati, or the new world order, i suggest you update your brain and google. You deserve to know.

On the Bridge: Somalia On the Bridge: Somalia

WoOOLLooh! i come to rooob youuu!

L, O AND FUCKING L!! so freaking awesome! i watched it like 7 times before i reviewed it! I still love it!! :D

RadioTubeClock responds:

Thanks!

Tent'Monst' Tribute Trib' Tent'Monst' Tribute Trib'

You kept it simple, but still professional!

I love how you keep it fresh, simple, awesome, not boring, radical and last but not least CUUUUTEEEE! I could seriously cut my dick of for that little pink thing :3

&amp;quot;Snowfall&amp;quot; "Snowfall"

My god..

As if.. as if nothing bothered me anymore. As if something came.. came along.. and saved me from the depths of sadness..

Geez man, if i could, id change my gender for you. For i have never heard such music and seen such a beatiful flash short.

Marry me, marry me god-damnit.

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

L.O.L

awesome, simply awesome. the voices, the art, even the fucking dicks pwned.

Bear Bear Bear Bear

creepy..weird..i-i dont know what to say..

OH! of course i know what to say! :D

As F4b1o0 said, excellent under every aspect :) i loved the music, loved the art.
kinda reminds me of how i treat ppl, lol. 5/5 10/10 if i could, i would have downloaded it!